- Philosopher on Purpose
- Speaker on Inspiration
- Rescuer on Life and Business strategies
- Facilitator of Corporate Culture, Business and Leadership skills as well as Team Processes
- Advisor for Executive Leaders and Teams
Callie Roos courageously left an eminent career in the South African military as a Special Forces soldier and Senior Military Staff Officer to assume his responsibility in the process of re-building the South African nation in both mind and spirit. It is Callie’s passion to advance organizations and their people from survival to significance.
Callie is a truly Inspirational Speaker whose deep insight into personal and business issues provokes strength and motivation to overcome personal and inter-personal hurdles. His success has elevated him to the status of spiritual guide in the eyes of many people from job seekers to business leaders alike. Callie’s superb skills of survival and tracking – honed and mastered in the African wilderness – designate him as a facilitator of strategic and leadership thinking, business skills and team processes par excellence.
Callie’s ‘On Track Advance’ intervention in unfenced, big five country is an unrivalled experience! Hundreds of senior business teams can already affirm that learning the ancient art of tracking is intensely thrilling and promotes a deep revival of the spirit as they are expertly guided through a close encounter with their own most primitive roots!
Specialist nature guide & tracker
- FGASA (field guide association of Southern Africa) SKS DG qualification (specialist skill set – dangerous game)
- FGASA Scout #8 (combination senior tracker and SKS DG qualification)
Animal tracker trainer, mentor and assessor
- Qualified assessor under the Cybertracker animal track & sign and trailing evaluation process
Tactical man-tracker trainer and assessor
- Co-founder of CITT (counter insurgency tracker training)
- Leads man-tracker training and conservation security interventions across Africa
- Operational experience in anti-poaching
Unarmed combat instructor
- 30 years of martial and life arts study
Combat firearms instructor
- Conducts tactical firearm Experiences for civilians and professionals
- Founder member Peace Parks Foundation
Andreas has been involved in the conservation industry for over 25 years with an extensive background in man and animal tracking, self-protection and combat training, and wilderness guiding. A Scout is a combination of a Senior Tracker qualification and the top African guiding qualification of FGASA; it relates to a specialist guiding skill set and extensive experience and knowledge of dangerous game. There are only 9 Scouts in South Africa and Andreas is Scout #8.
Andreas is involved in animal and man-tracking professionally across Africa. He trains and assesses field rangers in the conservation security industry and mentors anti-poaching teams whilst ‘on the job’. Similarly, Andreas trains, mentors and assesses trackers in the eco-tourism industry.
Together with Callie Roos, they use the Bateleur Safari Camp in the Timbavati Private Nature Reserve as a platform to experience the wilderness and use the central theme of tracking large game in a prime ‘Big 5’ open system to impart crucial business and life lessons to ‘On Track’ Bateleur participants.