Every year we offer several On Track Bateleur Experiences with fixed dates, but on-demand On Track Bateleur Experiences can be arranged for groups subject to availability. Suitable participants would be corporates (either individuals or teams), private individuals, or groups of individuals. The experience of each group will be slightly different, but the central themes remain consistent.
2019 ON TRACK BATELEUR EXPERIENCE DATES (4 nights / 5 days):
- 18-22 March
- 12-16 June
- 19-23 July
- 3-7 November
Minimum 6 and maximum 16 participants for each On Track Bateleur Experience; groups of 9+ will be split appropriately for field work. If the minimum of 6 participants is not achieved 60 days before the start of each Experience, then that Experience will be cancelled and deposits refunded in full.
‘ON-DEMAND’ ON TRACK BATELEUR EXPERIENCES:
Subject to availability at the time of booking, we also offer on-demand Experiences for groups/companies who want to choose their own dates and experience duration. Minimum On Track Bateleur Experience duration is 3 nights. Minimum 6 and maximum 16 participants for each experience.
RATES FOR ALL ON TRACK BATELEUR EXPERIENCES:
- R16 000 per person sharing per night
- R19 500 per person single per night (subject to room availability at the time of booking)
- VAT @ 15%
- Accommodation in quality 2 to 4-person safari units with en suite bathrooms. One night will be spent sleeping out in the African bush under the stars with basic bedding provided.
- Daily guided activities led by qualified & armed rangers & qualified trackers
- Informative instruction relating to bush craft and survival skills
- The full ‘On Track Bateleur Experience’ as described above, including all applicable guiding / leader fees
- 3 meals per day; teas & coffees; soft drinks; juices; drinking water
- Timbavati Reserve Conservation Levies
- Timbavati Gate vehicle levy of R160 per vehicle (subject to change without notice)
- Alcohol – local beers and wines can be purchased in camp
- ALL transfers to and from Bateleur Safari Camp – options and rates available on request
- Gratuities and all items of a personal nature
- Anything else not mentioned above
- Minimum On Track Bateleur Experience duration is 3 nights throughout the year
- Rates, conditions and levies are subject to change without prior notice
- Minimum age 12 for all participants; no maximum age but an appropriate fitness level is required since each group can spend many hours per day in the field tracking big game
- Participants will be required to sign an indemnity on arrival
- Participants may be filmed and/or photographed during the On Track Bateleur Experience and the footage/photos may be used for promotional purposes
- If you are self-driving, please bring cash for gate fees (no ATM’s in the bush)
- Booking prerequisite: guests must have adequate travel insurance to cover any emergency, casualty evacuation and/or hospitalization for their full safari duration
BOOKING & PAYMENT
- Booking form plus 20% non-refundable deposit required to confirm the booking (a full refund will be applied should the minimum requirement of 6 participants not be met)
- Full payment of the 80% balance is required at least 30 days before arrival
|28+ days prior to arrival||20% of the total amount|
|27-21 days prior to arrival||40% of the total amount|
|20-14 days prior to arrival||60% of the total amount|
|13-0 days prior to arrival||100% of the total amount|
Please ensure that you have adequate cancellation insurance to cover the above.